For Sale — £2,250 ono
Overall Length – 22ft; Beam – 7ft; Draft – 4ft
The following Pieces of Equipment are Included in the Sale
- Four wheeled Braked Trailer with Arms so can be used as a Launching and Recovery Trailer
- Sail set of Large Genoa, Main and Spinnaker
- Standing Rigging and Bottle screws renewed professionally 4 years ago.
- Rudder bush renewed 2 years ago with non corroding replacement.
- Sea Cocks and sink cock replaced with non corroding replacement.
- Danforth Anchor and 30 meters of 8mm chain.
- Two large lazarette lockers and huge stern locker
- Arial and cable replaced 4 years ago. Arial and cable replaced 4 years ago.
- Manual Bilge pump.
- Buoy pic up hook and spinnaker pole. Roller reefing handle.
- Where ever possible all deck/rigging fittings stainless A4 used.
- Windows renewed 5 years ago. 10 year Epoxy paint treatment to hull applied 6 years ago.
- Life ring. One leisure battery. Charge Regulator. USB Charging facility
- Ships Compass,Electronic Compass, Depth Finder.
- Fluorescent cabin light and two battery operated L.E.D. cabin lights
- Large Chart table and Drawer.
- Four Berths and good condition upholstery throughout. Chemical Toilet.
- Storage under berths and shelving cubby holes.
- 10 watt Solar panel keeps the battery fully topped up.
- Brand New Spray hood for Cockpit.
- One year old Main sail cover.
- A -Frame custom built means you can raise/lower mast yourself saving money.
- Cross frame for cradling Lowered mast at stern.
- Custom made Sea Legs.
- Self Steering attachment to tiller (Tiller Tamer)
- 30 litre water tank in Bilge area, manual pump to small tap and sink.
These boats are probably the best 22 footers with offshore capability I know of. I have been in a 20ft swell and not a drop of water in the cockpit. They are very easy to sail and forgiving if you make a mistake with a 50% ballast ratio which means it comes up very fast if ever knocked over. The harder the wind blows the better the boat sails. A coat off Anti foul and this boat is ready to sail away.
£2250 O.N.O contact Innes on 07880593435 to view.